Features & Benefits
- Operates against 33% Pump Suction Pressure (Example: Master Pressure @150 PSI, Suction Pressure @ 50 PSI)
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 4000 GPM at 1%
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 1500 GPM at 3%
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 750 GPM at 6.
- Positive Shut-Off on Metering Valve
- Requires no maintenance
- Water Powered
- External Foam Source Capabilities
- NFPA 1901 Compliant When Equipped With Williams 4” WPRV/4T Intake Pressure Reducing Valve
Basic System Includes:
Jet Pump, Metering Valve, Check Valve, In-Line Strainer, Motive Water Control Valve, Control Panel and Block Valves.
Materials of Construction:
Brass, Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel Trim.