ODIN AUTOFILL SYSTEMS
Connect to a hydrant or pressurized supply and the AutoFill™ valve direct tank fill system does the rest. It maintains the water tank level without any operator assistance.To increase safety of firefighter personnel, the apparatus shall be equipped with an automatic direct tank fill system. The system shall operate refilling operations independently, without monitoring by the engineer. Refill operation shall not require apparatus or fire pump to be running. The system shall be capable of handling pressurized sources up to 300 psi. The AutoFill system gets an electronic signal from a Fire Research Vision Series water level gauge (REQUIRED). The water level gauge supplies a programmed signal to stop filling when the tank level is at 85% full, and resume filling when the tank level reaches 50%. Valve system shall be able to be manually overridden in case of electric failure.
- Fully automates the tank fill process from pressurized source
- Fire service 3-piece valves
- Operational control placard and wire harness, complete with weather-tight connectors
- All systems require Fire Research Vision Series level gauge (Optional)
- System available in 11/2”, 2”, 21/2” *, 3” *
- Requires the Akron 88 Series Valve (Optional).