Features & Benefits
- Operates up to approximately 33% Pump Suction Pressure.
- (Example: Pump Discharge Pressure @150 PSI, Suction Pressure @ 50 PSI)
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 4500 GPM at 1%.
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 1500 GPM at 3%.
- Proportions Class “B” Foam up to 750 GPM at 6%.
- Positive Shut‐Off on Metering Valve.
- Requires no maintenance.
- Water Powered.
- Remote Proportioning Capabilities.
- (Proportions with foam several hundred feet away from pump)
- Check Valve Prevents Water from “Back Flowing” into Concentrate Source.
- Base unit with jet pump, metering valve and metering chart.
- 2.0” clear concentrate pick-up hose.
- 2.0” valved drum stinger.