Industrial Fire’s All New Falcon CAFS
Despite the continuous discussions surrounding application rates, pump discharge pressure and flows, water tank carrying capacity, chassis selection and everything else that goes with specifying a fire fighting vehicle, one thing remains a constant….we operate in a time management space. The quicker we respond to an incident and the quicker we can get our fire fighting vehicle into action, the quicker and more effective the extinguishment…all of these factors are time management related.
Industrial Fire & Hazard Control have updated the Falcon RIV range with the latest introduction of the Falcon CAFS. The unit is compact, nimble, fast and packs an awesome punch. The Falcon CAFS offers the following basic specification but the unit can be designed to address a client’s unique requirements, if needed.
- Toyota 2.8 GD-6 4×4 chassis cab
- All aluminium rescue style body
- Stretcher compartment with hinged door
- Adjustable shelves
- Lockable side roller shutter doors
- Lockable rear hinged door
- 50 litre PowerCAFS system mounted on slide out tray
- Warp around bull bar
- Electric rewind winch
- Tow bar
- Generation IV LED emergency lighting system
- Extruded rub rail to protect the body