Oshkosh Striker Airport Rescue
The Oshkosh Striker Airport Rescue Vehicle has notable upgrades from the previous generation that make the truck a phenomenal airport rescue vehicle:
• Forward visibility improved by 25%, horizontal viewing without obstruction has improved by 5%, and the cab’s glass has increased by 18% so the operator can have optimal situational awareness around their vehicle.
• Improved ergonomics with placement of switch and button locations in the cab for the operator’s comfort and convenience.
• Carcinogen Awareness & Reduction to Exposure (CARE) cab features help manage the firefighter’s carcinogen exposure by including cleanable seats, wash station, compartment storage of SCBAs, and various exhaust extraction devices.
• Two screens combined into one single screen creating an easy and convenient user interface display for operators.
• Side roll airbags for increased protection.