Bronto Skylift – 112 meter range
AThe new world record platform will extend the legendary Bronto Skylift HLA range (HLA stands for High Level Articulated) to new heights with the maximum working height of 112 meters.
Featuring the world’s highest aerial platforms, the Bronto Skylift HLA range represents the ultimate in high-rise rescue and firefighting. More than 200 HLA units have been delivered around the world to cities like Bangkok, Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Cairo, Moscow, and Taipei, to name a few.
- Superior vertical and horizontal outreach.
- Fast and safe operations, fully stabilized in just 40 seconds with the auto-jacking function.
- Integrated, corrosion resistant waterway.
- Spacious and versatile working cage.
- User friendly Bronto+ control system
- Modern service tools and a wide service network
Various options, e.g.:
- Breathing air, electricity and hydraulics in the cage
- Remote control for boom movements
- Emergency back-up system
- High voltage detector
- Laser Rangefinder
- Bronto Loadman to measure ground bearing
- Detachable winches
- Stretcher carrier
- Ultrasonic collision guard
- Various working lights and camera options