In conjunction with our site assessment activities and standard course offerings, Industrial Fire & Hazard Control, can customized additional course offerings to meet our customers training needs. Calling on the many years of emergency response experience, the Industrial Fire & Hazard Control team will work with our customers to build a customized course that ensures their emergency response training needs are met.
Courses can be conducted at any number of locations to include our Training Center, our customer’s facility, or at a facility of our customer’s choosing. If live fire evolutions are required, training can be conducted at B.E.S.T. fire grounds. Not a SA facility.
Industrial Fire Fighter Training
- Fire Brigade Member and Leader Training
- Safety Officer Training
- Flammable Liquid Firefighting – Process Unit & Storage Tank
- LPG Firefighting
Emergency Management Training
- Incident Command System
- Incident Management Structure & Training
- Agency Interface
Emergency Response & Fire Protection Consulting
- Facility Evaluations – facility fire pre-plans, facility equipment and capabilities, fire protection assessments, hazardous materials assessments and onsite support for emergency response
- Fixed Industrial Facilities (Storage Tanks/Tank Farms, Operating Areas, Terminals, Loading Facilities, Marine/Dock Facilities, Rail Car Storage Areas, and Pipeline Facilities)
- Fixed and Portable Fire Fighting Apparatus & Equipment
- Drill and simulation planning
- The interface between responsible party, response organisations, regulatory authorities, etc.