The WATERAX BB-4-D902 pump pairs a reliable high performance 4-stage centrifugal pump end with a powerful Kubota D902-E4B 3-Cylinder Fuel Injected Liquid Cooled 25 HP Diesel Engine to achieve pressures of up to 395 PSI (27.2 bar) and flow rates reaching 106 GPM (401 L/Min). Strong enough to operate as a source pump for tandem and parallel pumping, it is also optimal for direct attack firefighting, remote watering, sprinkler systems, and is a popular choice for slip-on units.
The WATERAX quick release clamp provided on the BB-4® pump lets you replace a damaged pump end in the field with minimal equipment downtime. The 4-stage pump end on the BB-4® is identical to the pump end on the MARK-3®
unit, which greatly reduces your spare parts inventory and improves your ability to respond to unforeseen equipment damage.
- Brush Trucks
- Attack line firefighting
- Long hose lay for remote watering during firefighting operations
- High elevation firefighting in mountainous areas
- High pressure provides accuracy in flow trajectory
- Tandem pumping over long distances
- Parallel pumping for higher volumes