In conjunction with our site assessment activities and standard course offerings, WILLIAMS FIRE & HAZARD CONTROL Training Services can also develop customized course offerings. Calling on decades of emergency response experience, the WILLIAMS FIRE & HAZARD CONTROL team will work with a customer to tailor a curriculum to the customer’s unique training needs. Courses may be conducted at our Training Center in Port Arthur, Texas, the customer’s facility, or a facility of the customer’s choosing.
Industrial Fire Fighter Training
- Fire Brigade Member and Leader Training
- Safety Officer Training
- Flammable Liquid Firefighting – Process Unit & Storage Tank
- LPG Firefighting
Emergency Management Training
- Incident Command System
- Incident Management Structure & Training
- Agency Interface
Emergency Response & Fire Protection Consulting
- Facility Evaluations – facility fire pre-plans, facility equipment and capabilities, fire protection assessments, hazardous materials assessments and onsite support for emergency response
- Fixed Industrial Facilities (Storage Tanks/Tank Farms, Operating Areas, Terminals, Loading Facilities, Marine/Dock Facilities, Rail Car Storage Areas, and Pipeline Facilities)
- Fixed and Portable Fire Fighting Apparatus & Equipment
- Drill and simulation planning
- Interface between responsible party, response organizations, regulatory authorities, etc.